Need a replacement motor for your Metroboard or DIY Electric Skateboard? This is our top quality high power 6374 Brushless Sensored Outrunner Motor with 3000 Watts Peak Power!
- 3000 Watts Peak Power
- 10 mm Diameter shaft with 8.5 mm D-shaped flat. Matching Pulleys can be ordered here.
- For use with up to a 10S Battery Pack
- 5 pairs of M5 mounting holes on a 46 mm diameter circle, 25º apart
- Double bearings on both ends of motor to ensure a long shaft and bearing life
- D-shaped shaft on end cap, eliminating the risk of shaft coming loose from end cap (which can happen on other motors with set screws)
- 14 AWG Silicone Power Leads, 35 cm long, with Amass MT60 (60 Amp) Male Connector
- Hall Leads, 40 cm long, with JST PH2.0 6-pin connector (suitable for direct use with VESC based controllers)